November 26, 2009

Garnier UV Protect SPF 50 Sunscreen with Mexoryl




My favourite sunscreen for the face is the L’oreal UV Perfect SPF50 - Anti dullness. It doesn’t seem to suit everyone though. Many people complain about the fact it makes their skin oily and some others have complained of breakouts.
I passed by the Garnier counter at Watson’s a few days ago and I spotted something new – the Garnier UV Protect SPF50 Sunscreen with PA+++. I scanned the back of the box and saw that it contained Mexoryl, which is a chemical block for UVA and UVB sun rays. I couldn’t find any information on this sunscreen online at all nor have I seen anything in print in the news. Perhaps I’m looking in the wrong places, but the only Garnier sunscreens I can find online are by Ambre Solaire which we don’t find here. This was manufactured by Garnier in Indonesia, so I’m wondering if this Garnier UV Protect sunscreen is only found in Asia. Thus far, I think so, just like the L’oreal UV Perfect is only found in Asia.















No comments:

Post a Comment